All praise is to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. We ask His forgiveness, seek His aid, and ask Him for guidance. We seek refuge in Allah from the evil that is in ourselves, and from the evil of our actions. Whomever Allah guides, none can send astray, and whomever Allah sends astray, none can guide. We testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone and without partner. And, we testify that Muhammad (saws) is His slave and messenger, peace and blessings be upon him, his family, his companions and the rightly guided predecessors until the Last Day. Ameen.
Asalam alykom Wa RahmatuAllah Wa Barakatuh (Peace and blessing of Allah be unto you). Alhumdulilah (All praise to God) who helped me to publish this site. I ask Allah (Most Exalted is He) to accept this effort which I do only in seeking His absolute pleasure and I ask His forgiveness for any mistakes I have made, due to our lack of knowledge or ignorance.
When you are planning to learn about any group of people you always go to them or ask them directly about their way of life, their customs, their history…etc. Imagine that you went to the enemies of that nation and asked about them? How their responses will be? What will their response be? Could you guarantee that all of what they will tell you is true and not biased because of hatred? Would you expect then to show you anything good about that nation and compliment their economy or their leadership?
OF COURSE NOT!!
If you do, you will be lying to yourself and wasting your time in gathering false information about that specific group of people.
The exact same thing can be applied to Islam. The Media especially the western media have started a very grim war against Islam and Muslims hence the spread of hate of Islam among their population. No wonder most of the new reverts to Islam usually get shocked when they compare what they have been told by their media and what they read from the true sources of Islam (Quran and Sunnah).
Many Anti-Islamic sites out there are working day and night to ruin Islam and come up with any way to attack Islam.
I remember once I was asked by someone in a forum I used to post in about who gained the leadership after Mohammed peace be upon him death. That person wanted to confirm something he read that the prophet's son!! and his brother!! fought each other over the leadership!
I was like, ha? The prophet peace be upon him was the only child in his family, he was the first child and his father died while he was still an embryo in his mother womb! On the top of that, he had no adult sons, his 3 sons died when they were young kids. The prophet had four daughters who lived until they got married, which was during his lifetime. Read more about his daughters and sons here
That person was shocked by what I told him. When I asked him from where he had read that, he said that it was in the history text book at school and had been written by a Christian!!
Another Christian girl I know was misinformed by her school about Islam which lead her to do some more research on the internet because she doubted some of what she had been told. When she found out the reality of Islam she embraced Islam!
So let's see how they brainwash their people from their early ages in school with such faulted facts about Islam and Muslims.
A simple example of has been mentioned above is here in this video:
1. This is not a discussion forum, users can comment briefly on the Miscellaneous sections. Also, they can leave a comment or a suggestion in the Guestbook
2. If you are welling to receive notification emails for any new article posted here you need to register to be a member which can be done here.
3. When choosing a username please ensure that it doesn't insinuate anything un-Islamic or blasphemous and the same thing goes for the profile pictures.
4. This is an Islamic site, so any slander against Almighty Allah, the Prophets (peace be upon them), Sahabahs (companions of Prophet - May Allah be pleased with them) or noble scholars of Islam will not be tolerated.
5. The purpose of this website is to create a da'wah (call to Islam) database for Muslims and non-Muslims to learn about Islam. Therefore, promoting non-Islamic/non-Sunni beliefs/website(s) by any mean i.e. signature, profile etc is strictly prohibited.
6. When commenting to a topic, make sure that your comments are not coming through as insults or spam
7. No pirated links are allowed for any software or games. Any advertisement links are strictly prohibited.
8. If you need any help in understanding Islam or if you are facing any problems browsing the site you may contact us through this page, or email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org